Friday, April 30, 2010

29th of April - Mc D

29th of April, a cloudy day which started my day at mc'd.



My study notes are stacking up.Total killing of Machine's chapter is 3/13 :o


Study is hard and exam days are getting nearer and nearer now. The stress level are getting higher 

( learned new way of taking "focus" picture" )




Laughter is still the best medicine to cure stress :D
 
 ( a great shot taken by 'jean jean'. That's YoYo btw... cute thing haha )

( my skill of taking photo aren't bad isn't it ... hmm )

I admit i wasn't really focusing on today study. Feeling more bad as the day gets nearer to the exam. I promise, tomorrow i will do my very best :)

p/s : happy 8th month to my baby girl <3

2 comments:

Kai Hoong said...

happy 8th month to my baby boy <3

JeaN said...

Dun call me Jean Jean~Geli eh~

Post a Comment