Tuesday, May 4, 2010

one out of six !

Sorry guys for late updates on my blog. Recently I have been busy studying my first subject for my final examination.

The subject is so tough, which has 13 chapters that somehow partially or  fully related to each other. So i can't really skip any one of them

Can't really blame anyone else as i have been taking it lightly for past few weeks and what i did was last minute study. But i tried my very best till the end :P

end of rant ( feeling better :D )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy the photo during my studies  :)

( we went to tzu chi cafe for study)


The Tzu Chi Cafe is not really a place for student study. But they politely offer 4 tables with comfortable tables and chairs for those who really in need :) 




 The place iq very quiet. It is accompanied by calm songs which helps to relax your mind. What this place really offer are books and also drinks. Basically a place for people to relax and enjoy books at the cafe. They also provide free Wi-Fi.






Last but not least

( a cat that accompanied my study during this morning at mamak stall LOL )

first one down... left 5 more T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment