Wednesday, May 12, 2010

6/6 done. close story

Finally my final examination has finish.... phew. Its really stress in past 2 weeks. I couldn't sleep well while keep thinking of the examination .


( edited specially for her )
--------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to my baby hoong. She accompanied me studying whole night at SRC. She's someone who won't get out from room when final examination is coming but yet she still accompany me eat and study .... i love you, baby :)
Your nescafe and massage keeps me awake. Without you i wouldn't have study so smooth for the night. Not to forget your netbook too :P

-----------------------------------------------------------
muaksss <3

( continue story  :P )

But anyhow my gang and I still have some fun while studying.Guess I have to let my mind to relax for now as the examination already over and i should be going out have fun :D 


We did learn some photo shooting technique when studying for our exam. Sort of like macro shooting and i won't forget that I learned some "wingchun" online LOL


He wants the picture taken while the camera focus on his phone while his face go blur





They both didn't realize that while they are focusing with their shots, I'm actually taking a better shot of them from 3 different angle. Now that is candid :D

As i walk out from my last paper examination, i don't really feel that I'm free. It is not like what i expected before taking the last paper. The feeling was so mixed ><


end of story
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p/s: take a look below !




cat : what ya looking at dawg !



cat: okla give you take photo la since you give me food :S

No comments:

Post a Comment