Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Back to Penang ( holiday part 1 )

final exam  (checked )
I kicked start my holiday by going back to my hometown first. Pity Sheng's car because it is so heavy and pack with our stuff. Plus this time JiaX will be following me back to my house.


( the back seat of the car is fully pack with bags and computers )

 I couldn't remember much how i feel that day but i remember that i was kind of blur and i drove into KL instead of turning into Ipoh junction. So we wasted around 40 minutes to get out from Sungai Besi . As we get out from the toll, we stop at the Rest House. We had Burger King as dinner xD

The restaurant is situated on top of the highway. Few shops are integrated into the bridge.



( woopers jr .. woottt so nice :D yum yum )


we still manage to watch Thomas Cup at the stop. It is a disappointing match.


we reach Penang around 10.40 pm like that and my father fetch me at Juru's McD. Then we headed back my house to have a good night sleep  :)

My friends from Melacca arrived Penang on the following day. They called us up and we went town to meet them. The day is sunny and it is really hot out there.

( Komtar )

We met them at New World's Park and have lunch in the food court. This time, I'm not organizing a list of places to visit as Adrian girlfriend's brother will be leading the team :D  (  my job is easy.All i need to do is follow their car )
After having lunch, we went to Batu Ferringhi's beach.Nothing much i can describe about my journey up there.

( went to wrong store to buy Pisang Goreng =.= )


Following photos are taken at Hard Rock Hotel.




While waiting for dinner, someone suggested to play card for wasting time. We played Poker. The bet are Twisties =.=  . Then we try another game call "Cho Dai Ti". The one who lose will need to count their remaining cards. Based on the remaining cards, they will be hit on the finger by the winner.
( Kelvin and JiaX are so serious into it LOL )

( tang yuen as dessert for dinner.... delicious? )


Please bear with me as i didn't take much photo using my phone for the trip. I have been beaten by digital camera and also DSLR .

but to prepare for my next stop which is Taiping. I have subscribed something to used with my netbook xD



p/s: i'm sorry for abandon my baby girl at Sarawak. She's so understanding <3


 to be continue... part II

No comments:

Post a Comment