Friday, May 28, 2010

outings at Penang

nothing really much happening with my holiday at Penang

My friend suggested we go dine at T-Bowl at Queensbay. A restaurant with the theme of toilet =.=
Not quite a pleasing theme huh? For me i still okay with it. I have to eat things in toilet bowl ....

They have toilet bowl ready for customer to sit on it and eat their foods. The table are ordinary glass table with basin below. Sadly i forget to take so much picture of that store. Just manage to snap few for my own memory :)

( This is one of the toilet design near the cashier. Look pretty cute )



and yes, my friend ordered a "sh*t" as desert. It is added with kiwi @@


That is about all for T-bowl experienced. So far i have watch "A Nightmare on Elm Street" and "Prince of Persia" . Consider i have enjoyed my holiday well :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

oh yeah, last week my parents bought me to buy a small bag for my netbook and a mouse. Thanks to them hoho :D


sorry the photo quality for the last shot wasn't that good. It is taken at my bedroom with bad lighting.

2 comments:

Kai Hoong said...

lol the shit looks not bad :D yum yummmmm

- h - said...

lol next time bring you go eat lo :D

Post a Comment